01 MARCH 2016 - Deadline of Abstract Submission
Abstract submission guidelines
A contributor in the workshop may be a single author of only one paper, and may be the co-author of two additional papers.
Submitted abstracts of max 500 words (one page) will be reviewed in accordance with the following criteria:
1. Significance: Does this study address an important problem?
2. Innovation: Does the study employ novel concepts and aims or original methods?
3. Approach: Are the conceptual frameworks, designs, methods, and analyses adequate?
4. Usefulness: How can the research objectives benefit the respective scientific area?
5. Clarity: How clear and well-organized is the presentation?